Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lab Wish List 12-27-2012

Today, as my wish list for my lab stands, I need the following equipment and after that I will reduce spending on my lab until I start studying for the next major certification

(1. APC 7900 Switched PDU (for remotely powering on and off my lab via VPN)
(2. Cisco 2811 w/ 1x NM-32A Async Module (out-of-band access server)
(3. Cisco 2811 w/ 2x WIC-2T (new Frame Relay Switch)
(4. 5 x 1-CSU/DSU-T1 WICs (for T1 interface config practice--- these WICs are CHEAP)
(5. 4x WS-2960-24TTL (Branch Switches for STP and Ether-channel practice--CHEAP!)

I have a birthday coming up (January 2nd). Maybe I'll see one of these!

Any purchases or additions after these are completed will be minor (nodes), like IP Phones or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment